The economical range of our IMPORTED RESIDENTIAL FIRE SAFES (ELECTRONIC and COMBO) is the answer’s to today’s high incidence of residential fires. Our Fire Safes also provide burglary protection making them ideal for home and light commercial applications.
Now featuring AMSEC’s NEW ESL5 Electronic Lock!
Models FS914E5LP and FS149E5LP come with slide-out drawer, anchor holes and anchor hardware. Models FS1814E5 and FS2215 come with a key-locking drawer, adjustable shelf, anchor holes and anchor hardware.
Mechanical combination units (FS) come with standard mechanical combination lock plus key lock.
- AMSEC’s ESL5 Electronic Lock replaces most mechanical combination locks. Easy installation and operation.
- Attractive chrome or black rubberized finish ABS housing with a backlit alphanumeric keypad.
- Factory Reset Combination for resolving lost combinations without requiring expensive service calls.
- Electronics are encapsulated within the lock and are sealed to prevent possible moisture-related failures.
- Cable fits through a 1/2? spindle hole without cutting and re-crimping connector.
- Beep and flash from every keystroke gives maximum feedback to the user.
- Lock can be programmed to silence the beep in stealth mode.
- 15-Minute Penalty Lockout after four incorrect entries protects against manipulation attempts.
- New swing bolt reversible lock design for right- or left-handed installation.
- Lock “auto-locks” when boltwork is thrown to prevent safes from being left in a day-lock position.
- One 9-volt battery can be easily replaced in the keypad housing.
- Pending U.L. Type 1 listing.